Friday, June 29, 2012

The Limits of science

The cranial limit was one thing that I was interested in, there is actualy no cranial limit but it makes me think if there was one would we be able to pass that limit. We have so many limits, like the limit of light that einstein explains about how we can only see so far with our telescopes. We have many limits in science but they say that the limits of our scull are the limits of our understanding, what if we had no limit to understanding? what if we had no limits to memory? I know forsure their are limits to these things because I myself can not remember what I did before a certain age and my understanding at younger ages was very limited too. I honestly believe that it is time that expands your understanding, time that expands our cranial limits. We have made so many new discoveries with time and we will make so many more new discoveries in time. I believe there is no cranial limit, or the case could be that we make our own cranial limits by our understanding. These limits will be incresed in time, just like many years ago when we had no information on planets and the moon, look at us now, we have landed on the moon itself. The limits of science are just what we know now, but people 100 years from now will know so much more and have a far greater limit.

No comments:

Post a Comment