Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Crop Circles

I am sorry but I have never and will never believe in crop circles. Believe that it is aliens or other creatures that are doing these crop circles. I will never believe that Aliens or extraterrestrials have anything to do with crop circles because it is not a proven fact. I have yet to see an alien or creature from another planet on our earth, let alone in the middle of a field designing a crop circle. I infact believe that it is performed becuase they are real, crop circles exist and thats the only proven fact that we have. But it is surely done by human beings. A crop circle is forsure in my mind performed by human beings, maybe trying to fool others in believeing their are extraterestrials out there or maybe for a deeper reason. We dont even know why crop circles are done, what is the true meaning behind a crop cirlce? Are the intrecit designs something we dont understand? Do they stand for something we are not piecing together? It could be humans messing around or it could be humans trying to tell us something we dont know. We have no idea in this world what is behind a crop circle and I tell you it is very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment