Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Ray Kurzweil

TECHNOLOGY!!!! Can you believe that in 2020 we will have computers so powerful that they can simulate the human brain!! Technology is way too powerful and growing way too fast. A million times more powerful 20 years from now. Smart phones are moving soo fast, they have apps forjust about everything you could imagine. Computers in the future will be far more powerful then even the human brain. It kinda scares me to know how fast technology is moving, a computer that is far smarter then us dosent sound good to me. I look at technology in both ways, good and bad. Good becuase we have so much information and information leads to knowledge but what if this knowledge is used in bad ways by terrorists? Computers can teach us just about anything we want to know and learn, google can give me answers to anything I desire. But that also means it can give anyone those answers, the good people the bad people and the ones that do ugly things. I love technology so much, I love having a smart phone that can give me directions or answer my questions like where is the nearest gas station, I love seeign a vehicle that can practicaly park itself and has cameras in the rear for extra safety. But technology is moving far too fast and far too powerful for the likes of me. It can be a scary thing if people are using this technology for BAD.

No comments:

Post a Comment