Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Re: Voodoo Voodoo

Voodoo does seem rather magical. Like when it is chanted or used the desired outcome happens but I believe it is all in our minds. We wish for something and if it comes to us even just that once we believe it is true. Like the quote that you reffered too, it seems if it worked 2 out of 10 we believe it is true. And when we believe it is true in our minds, then our mindset is set to believe in voodoo. Even magic, when I go to a famous magic show with a magician thats known for his magic I tend to believe in magic. I watched one on TV one year and I believed magic was real for many years to follow. Until one day I seen an episode that revieled how the magician accomplished his magic. It was all fake, they showed how every trick was in reality a trick. It was heartbreaking but atleast I knew the truth. Just to think I believed in magic until I seen how it was all false with my own eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment