Saturday, July 28, 2012

The perfect Coke

Honestly, I watched this video and perceived it totally different then others. For one, I myself can not enjoy a meal without a coke. And Im being completely honest. If I had a wonderfull hot feast infront of me and did not have a soda, I could not enjoy the food that I am eating and in most cases wont even eat the meal. Im not sure if this is because im addicted to the taste of a cold coke (carbination), or its all in my mind that I wouldnt be able to taste the food the same. It could very well be in my head that my mind is made up, I think about a meal and the coke completes it. When I seen the video I related to the enjoyment of having the taste of a cold coke, so I was side tracked and asked myself if it was in our minds that we NEED something we dont really need. And then the packaging and abiance (whos serving the soda, how others enjoy soda) that makes us WANT it and feel there is a NEED for it. My WANTS become NEEDS and it gives you a feeling of addiction.

No comments:

Post a Comment