Tuesday, July 24, 2012

FLIP VIDEO #11

Personally this video is my favorite so far, it describes me. It explains my love for coke and how I cant enjoy a meal without it. But in reality it is all in our minds. We can see what we want to see as "perfect". We can choose what we want to choose as "the perfect taste". My love for coke is the same love that this man has, I cant eat a good meal without having a cold refreshing coke. But when I take a step back and listen to how silly that sounds I begin to realize that it is I that have made it that way. We inquire a ceratin taste, like the taste and then cant live without it. In reality ofcourse we can, but in our minds we cant. It can be the abiance, it can be the wait, it can be different things in life that give you the "want" or "need" to find the perfect in something, and when you find it in your mind its amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment