Thursday, July 26, 2012

First Time Machine

Imagine a time machine that starts from the day you turn the machine on, not to go back in time from now to the past but rather to start today and years from now you can go to this day. However this time machine would work I think its fascinating to know that there is a time machine that is capable of taking you to a different year day and time then the one you are presently in. I would think something like this is impossible, uncapable of accomplishing. Its strikes me as amazing just to know the things we are capable of doing and how far technology has come. Now if you would ask me if I would use this time machine my answer would definitly be NO but I would be very interested in watching someone else use this, recording exactly what I observe.

No comments:

Post a Comment