Friday, July 20, 2012

Re: The Disneyland of consciousness

That is very true, you went to Disneyland knowing these caracters were fictional. Since you had an idea that these were nothing more than comuters you were aware that they were fake and your mindset was set. But for me, it was a little different. The first time I went to Disneyland I was just a young child. I had no idea that these characters were fictional and man made. I thought as a child that everything that moves and talks is real, and the haunted mansion ride was the worst. I remember riding that ride and believeing in ghosts, believeing in the holograms and whatever else I seen. And its kind of scary becuase even now at 27 years old I go to Disneyland and still believe, until I tell myself these are fictional.

No comments:

Post a Comment